Information for authors
The editorial board's policy is expressed in its preference for scientific articles based on solid reflection, extensive knowledge of the literature on the subject, or empirical analysis.
In keeping with the nature of our journal, interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary articles are especially preferred. Thematically, texts discussing contemporary transformations (transformations - "all and everywhere", in all aspects, dimensions and perspectives - see the thematic declaration preceding the table of contents) are especially desirable. Phenomena, processes, events generating, influencing or accompanying contemporary transformations are of interest to us. Therefore, even narrowly thematic and specialized articles are worth relating to the mentioned issues. We also prefer an issue-based and prospective orientation.
Authors are encouraged to write in simple, clear and concise language, to avoid excessive disciplinary jargon. Texts should be well documented (footnotes, bibliography) - in accordance with the standard adopted in previous issues.
In addition to typical research papers, other forms of expression related to the suggested approach and to the issue of the paper are also acceptable.
Submitted texts are reviewed and opinionated by the Editorial Board and external experts (as required by the Ministry of Science and Education).
Tips for authors
The editors accept only texts submitted in electronic format.
The volume of submitted texts should not exceed 40,000 characters (with spaces and footnotes).
Any tables, charts and other graphical elements of the text should also be included as an editable record.
Submitted texts should be characterized by linguistic correctness, and all citations and references should be documented.
Bottom footnotes should be used in texts.
Include with submitted materials:
- data about the author, in particular, name, degree or academic title, e-mail address, mailing address, indication of home university (in the case of academics), along with a brief note about the author,
- an abstract (including the title) in English - about 500 words,
- keywords of the submitted text (3-10),
- a statement that the submitted text was submitted exclusively to the editorial board of Transformation and was not previously published.
The editors reserve the right to make text adjustments.
The editors do not return submitted materials.
Please send texts to the address:
Research articles submitted to Transformation:
- the evaluation is carried out by two reviewers (independently),
- authors' identities are not disclosed to reviewers,
- the identity of reviewers of individual materials is not disclosed to their authors.
The editors make every effort to appoint reviewers from outside the scientific unit affiliated with the author of the publication.
In debatable cases, admission to print is decided by the Editorial Board, which may also appoint an additional reviewer.
Any detected violations of ethics and scientific dishonesty (especially ghostwriting and guest authorship) will be disclosed and documented.